Fraunhofer IBP Fotografie Windkanal und Dämmtestprüfstand

Building Acoustics, Environmental Noise Control

D-PL-11140-11-01
Nobelstraße 12, 70569 Stuttgart

 

Our services

Official standard tests, quality tests according to DIN 4109, acoustic properties of building components and building systems, environmental noise control, creating of noise maps.

 

Accreditations

Flexible accreditation under the DAKKS German Accreditation System for Testing
Approved by the German Institute for Building Technology (DIBt) as a testing center authorized to grant national technical approvals

Building Elements

Installations

Environmental Noise Control

Building acoustics, environmental noise control#

The building acoustics test laboratory is recognized by the German Institute for Building Technology (DIBt) as an approved Group I testing center authorized to carry out the full range of performance and quality tests according to DIN 4109.

As a registered institution of the German Accreditation Council (DAR), the DAP German Accreditation System for Testing has certified that the Fraunhofer Institute for Building Physics IBP has put in place workflows and procedures that ensure high quality testing.

The test laboratory for building acoustics and environmental noise control obtained the highest level of accreditation under DIN EN ISO/IEC 17025, known as ‘FLEXIBLE’ accreditation. This entitles it to modify existing test methods to reflect the current state of the art and to develop and apply new methods where required. Flexible accreditation was the most comprehensive form of accreditation that the DAP had ever issued at the time it was registered.

The quality of the test facility is continually evaluated by our clients. In 2012 a survey showed that 96 % of our clients are very satisfied or satisfied with the work of our test facility. We will continue to work diligently on the remaining 4 %.

Our customers benefit from this accreditation in a number of ways, not least from the reassurance of knowing they are working with a test institute whose competence and professionalism is regularly monitored and certified by a neutral body. As well as offering guarantees as to the reliability and confidentiality of our work, the test report also provides a stamp of certified quality that our customers can show to their own partners and customers – just one of the reasons why more than 500 customers have chosen to use our services in recent years. The accreditation covers tests in the following areas: